The Prasanthi Reporter, a channel of peace, love, and harmony, is a humble endeavour from Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust, Publications Division to bring the ambiance and grandeur of Prasanthi Nilayam to the homes of the blessed devotees spread across the globe. Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba had blessed a blueprint of this project on 23rd August, 2008 in His abode, Yajur Mandir. Having commenced in 2011, The Prasanthi Reporter endeavours to disseminate His message in its purest form, thus becoming a humble instrument in His mighty mission.
This page has been updated on 22nd December, 2015.
To further these efforts by adopting modern media of communication, it is our great privilege to present this humble offering at the lotus feet of Bhagawan. This TPR Android application has been designed to run on devices with Kitkat and higher operating system versions. It brings the wonderful atmosphere and bliss of Prasanthi Nilayam to you, wherever you may be. Devoutly follow the festivities, dramas, and programmes in Sai Kulwant Hall and important events that take place in the Sai community. All this on your Android device.
May Bhagawan bless this, our endeavour to serve under the divine umbrella of His grace.
- The application updates twice in twenty four hours, when your device is turned on and not in sleep mode, acquiring the latest news from The Prasanthi Reporter. When the news has been updated, you will receive a notification, which you may tap to refresh the application.
- Each news article has its own image gallery. Any image from an article's image gallery may be set as the article header, allowing you to customise your t.p.r news banners.
- Share images and articles with your friends and relatives.
- Your favourite articles can be stored in your device and accessed via t.p.r app at any time, preserving the best write-ups for those times, when you need a taste of Sai bliss.
- Customise t.p.r's appearance to your liking. Change themes, font faces, font sizes, and more. Read Sai news your way.
- Keep up with the latest news from Prasanthi Nilayam and stay in touch always with your inner Sai.